About the collection:
Maha shivratri baby jumpsuit!!!
“Jai Ho Bhole Jai Ho Bhandhari, Shiv Ki Leela Hai Nayaari”
Wishing you a Happy Maha Shivratri 2023 from the Knitroot family.
Maha Shivratri, “The Great Night of Shiva” is the most significant festival celebrated in honour of the God Shiva. It is a celebration of how Lord Shiva saved the world with his generosity. Shivratri is also amalgamation of two strong forces in the universe – God Shiva and Goddess Shakti. Besides being a day of honouring Lord Shiva, it is also a day to start a fresh new life journey with your dear ones.
- The print will be the same as shown in the image.
- Color: White, Green, Yellow, Peach and Pink
- Care Instruction: Hand Wash
- Material: Cotton Lycra
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Style: Envelope Neck for Onesie
- Net Qty: 1
- Press buttons available on the onesie.
- Well suited to use diaper, press button which snaps at diaper line.
- Fathers Day Tees available in multiple colours, so choose freely.
- Soft cotton Lycra Fabric is Suitable and safe for your little one’s mild skin.
- Onesie / T-shirt with your child’s name on it will brighten your festival/Occasion even more.
- Click the Instagram and Facebook-worthy pictures to post on this special event.
- Also, check out our new collection of First Birthday, Family Relation, Happy Birthday Mommy, Happy Birthday Daddy, and Full Customized Onesie/ T-shirts.